At 844 Auto Accident, we share the ideal of standing up for victims, looking out for the rights of the injured. In the aftermath of a sudden car accident, our team is prepared to begin gathering evidence and pursue a case on behalf of our clients’ dignity.
Negligent driving leads to catastrophic injuries or even medical bankruptcy. You have a family to care for and a job to do. When a careless driver causes you harm of any kind, you have the right to petition a court for redress. At 844 Auto Accident we have experience working on behalf of victims, so we understand all the processes set forth in court.
The best thing to do in the event of a negligence or car crash case is to contact 844 Auto Accident as soon as possible. Fighting to prove the aggressor’s liability requires strong evidence and a careful and effective investigation. Our group can give your case the best attention it deserves.
If you are the victim of a car injury, there are steps that are important to follow.
- Check to see if you are injured or if those in your car are injured, and if necessary, call for medical help immediately.
- Report the accident to the law enforcement agency. Georgia law requires every driver involved in an auto accident to call the police.
- Exchange such information with the other car driver as name, telephone number, drivers license, registration number, policy number, and insurances details.
- Record the precise location of the accident and details about the other car involved ( car model and tag number).
- If witnesses were present at the crash, you may want to gather their account of the incident.
- Photograph all the vehicles in the accident and record the events as they occurred before the crash and after the collision.
- Stay calm and keep your discussion of the accidents to a few other persons.
- Retain a car wreck lawyer who is specialized in this area and has a good record of experience and reputation.